Who we are
Our website address is: https://worldmart.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Our website address is: https://worldmart.in.
How we protect your data
Data is Encrypted and Never Shared with Any Third Party. Also For Your safety is Regularly Backed Up
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
We Only Receive Data From Our Active Subscription Users
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
All Subscribed Users As well Subscriptions are Verified by Email Verification
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
All As Per Industry Regulatory Requirements
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through Stripe & PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe & PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Email Services for ECommerce
Anti Spam Services
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
About the Company
- When you accept the Merchant User Agreement and the Terms of Service during the process for registering an account with WorldMart.in or
- When you use the Site, or
- When you visit the Site, or
- When you grant hyperlink to this website, or
- When you have access to this Site, or
- When access is facilitated for you to this website,
We will not use your personal data or information which you have provided or we have collected for :
- Marketing other products and services than the ones which we intend to provide through WorldMart website or affiliate website, or
- Any third party products and services without having given you the opportunity to opt out of such marketing opportunities.
- We are committed to protecting your right to privacy. We collect information about our users in order to help us continually improve our services.
- We also use the information you provide us to grade your ratings, feedback on your activity, past history, credentials, etc.
- We have the right to verify the Information provided by you in reasonable circumstances as required.
- We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. For this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information by logging into your account.
To whom does the Policy apply
- This Policy applies to the store owners, the buyers and other third parties who visit the site or link to our site.
- This Policy restricts the use of this website by minors and those who do not have capacity to enter into a valid commercial contract.
- Our services are not available to children and any person under the age of 18 should not submit any personal information to us.
- If you are less than 18 years and you wish to contract, you are required to contract through your parents or legal guardian.
Relation with third parties
- We do not disclose the information given to us by you (store owners or the buyers as the case may be) unless we have obtained consent from you.
- Once consent is communicated we may combine your information with the information on other users and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising.
- We may use your personal information to pass on information in accordance with your interests and preferences. On receiving the first communication of this nature, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of future communications of similar nature by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, you can also contact us at email@example.com
- If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from or participate in our ad-customization programs, please communicate your intention to firstname.lastname@example.org
- However, as part of your registration for the Services, you may receive certain communications from WorldMart, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding the Services, and you cannot opt out of receiving such communications. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers or other store owners on our site(s) or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. WorldMart.in does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties where applicable.
- We advise you to be diligent before you disclose any of your personal information to others. WorldMart does not want to act as a medium to facilitate the transfer of personal information, and thus you are strongly discouraged from providing your personal information to the third parties through WorldMart website.
Kind of information we collect
- Users of our website are devoid of any obligation to provide any information other than the one’s required to be conveyed at various stages inclusive of the time of registration of an account with our website.
- After the required information is conveyed to us the user is no longer anonymous to WorldMart. If, thereafter, you choose to provide us with personal information, your consent to transfer and store the information on our server located in India is implied.
- We may collect and store information and it includes the following: Personal Information that you provide to us or disclose in connection with the site or services include the following :
- Your name, address, e – mail address, telephone number and any other physical contact information,
- Your credit card information,
- Communications and other messages of correspondence between WorldMart and you. Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- Feedback, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and the number of pages viewed (web log information);
- Any other additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies including information about your ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity; If the information provided by you cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information, such as your driver’s licence, credit card statement, or passport number or other information confirming your address or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
Usage of collected information
- We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our services which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically and otherwise.
- In order to achieve these we use your information to: Perform website administration;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you ;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Deliver our newsletter and other communications relating to our business or businesses of third parties which may be of interest to you, based on the consent which you have given through e-mail or other source.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will verify that you are a subscriber and we will publish and deliver the publication to you and also use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We or our partners and affiliates will send you direct emails relating to information about our services unless there is a contrary intent from your side towards such receipt.
- As a result of the whole process of buying and selling on the Site, you will obtain the email address and/or shipping address of your customers. By entering into our Merchant User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users’ personal information that you obtain through WorldMart or through a WorldMart related communication or WorldMart facilitated transaction, WorldMart hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for WorldMart related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages.
- Furthermore you are not licensed to add the name of your customer, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent regarding the same.
Information regarding stores
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any of the third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
For advertisement – For the purpose of marketing and promoting our services we gather information of all user accounts and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties, while doing so we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally, especially your name, email address, password, credit card number, and bank account number are never disclosed to third party advertisers.
Matters relating to our Website – This website does not protect you against the identification information which you yourself would have provided by associating your name with your User ID. Although our pages with personal information are coded with robot exclusion headers, individuals and corporations may illegally attempt to automatically collect your email address from the Site. We would also keep you informed of any suspicious activity or policy violations on the Site once they come to our notice.
External Service Providers – We do not disclose your personal information to external service providers unless you provide your explicit consent. To prevent our disclosure of your personally identifiable information to an external service provider, you can decline such consent or simply not use their services. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these third parties, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to use their services.
Legal Compliance – We shall disclose your information where necessary to cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our terms of service as well as to enforce laws and third party rights, such as intellectual property rights and laws relating to fraud., or as otherwise required by law or if there is a valid court order in this regard. We will, in furtherance of such needs adhere to the requests made, in relation to criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, (and you authorise us to) disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, User ID history, about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
Other Circumstances – Such information would be also disclosed to enforce or apply the terms of this Agreement when It is understood that You have expressly violated the Terms stipulated under this Agreement , or To protect the rights, property, or safety of WorldMart, our users, or others, whether during or after the term of your use of the Service.
- The website confers on its users an inbuilt risk of disclosure at their own cost.
- The website does not provide an absolute guarantee against any or all technological malice’s the personally identifiable information of a person would be subject to.
- We undertake to take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Various risk factors involved relate to, the disclosure of your personal identification information to third parties who may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or even be lead from the act of abuse or misuse of your information by the third parties of the information that they collect from the Site.
Disabling or enabling cookies – Though cookies and other aids are created to provide better access to the internet including this Site you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your computer through your browser. However, it is brought to your notice that disabling of cookies does not guarantee easy access of this Site.
Use of web beacons – Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by thirdparty advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the site. We may analyse log file information (who has visited where in our website) from all our visitors.
We use this information to make changes to the layout of the website and to manage the information in it. Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
Changes in Policy